Monday, December 27, 2010

Life's Expectations, Life's Misery?

Always forming hopes and creating goals, working hard expecting to come out above in various aspects of one's life.  Yet all you receive is, enslavement, abuse, belittlement or become discouraged when all doors close for you but open for everyone else who have not even attempted to prove themselves worthy of such opportunities.

My father used to tell me that I was close-minded and always managed to drown myself in a glass of water when trying to figure things out or make plans. I'm actually very open-minded, I just don't like breaking the rules!  Every time I bend them slightly, I panic, filled with rage and regret.  I expect the worse to avoid shock and disappointment when it happens.

Expectations create our forthcoming misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment